Welcome to Warriors Fanfiction Characters Wiki!
The Warriors Fanfiction Characters Wiki is a collaborative collection of fan-made characters in Erin Hunter's Warrior Cats series. There are 213 articles and growing since this wiki was re-founded on July 22, 2010. The wiki format allows anyone and everyone to edit and create articles, so jump in!
- (22.7.10)- Warriors characters Wiki has been moved to this new one, Warriors Fanfiction Characters Wiki. Sandwich989 03:01, July 23, 2010 (UTC)
For more information, please visit our IRC chatroom at channel #wikia-warriorcharacters. The link: http://webchat.freenode.net/#
This Month's Featured User: To Be Determined
Rules (New users MUST read)
Thanks to Forestpaw13 for suggesting these rules.
- You must respect users at all times.
- No harrassing or cyberbullying other users. You could get in serious trouble.
- No plaigarism. If you want to use someone else's idea, ASK THEM. An example of plaigarism would be taking the Stormwing article and changing some names (like Stormflower instead of Stormwing, Brackenfrost instead of Goldenfrost, and FeatherClan instead of BrookClan).
- List your characters on your user page so everyone knows whose character is whose. You should also include what story from Warriors Fanfiction Wiki they are from.
- No impersonating other users, i.e. making an account with the name VVindpaw (with two capital Vs) to impersonate a user called Windpaw.
- Do not vandalize; you will be warned and possibly banned if you vandalize repeatedly. An example of vandalism would be taking someone's user page and replacing the content with 'this page sucks.'
- No profanity/swear words of any kind. You're allowed to say 'oh my gosh!' or 'darn!' but anything more vulgar then that counts as profanity.
- No inappropriate images. What if a seven-year-old saw it?
- If someone else makes an image for you, that's perfectly fine, but if you want to use it YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST CREDIT THEM.
- This is not an RP site, please do not RP here.
Consider these rules your first warning!
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below and click Create!
Not sure where to start?
- Check out the tutorial page, then lend us a hand with these:
- Check out our broken redirects!
- Check out our old articles!
- Check out our uncategorized categories!
- Check out our uncategorized pages!
- Check out our uncategorized templates!
- Check out our unused categories!
- Check out our uncategorized files!
- Check out our problem reports!
- Check out our articles marked for deletion!
To be determined